Tuesday 24 March 2009

I'm up...

It is 4:50am AM!!! What the devil is all that about? Anyway, thought I'd finish Shakespeare essay, only I am a bit thick really and not doing awfully well. I don't care if I get a third at this point just so long as I never have to write this essay again, or any others like it. I think it's good in parts, but dear Lord, it's just not good enough.
I saw this guy that I have a crush on on Sunday (my birthday)... and now I can't stop thinking about him. Then I checked my Facebook (well, what else is there to do at 3am?) and he had sent me a Likeness Match request thingummy. Psychic link?


I think not.


But a girl can but dream!



Anyway, I have a lecture at 10am. Maybe I should go in early? I don't know. I am awfully tired now and I have a very long day ahead of me.

I'm hungry. Maybe I should get up and have breakfast?

Have lost 2 stones in 2 months and gone down 2 dress sizes. This has made me all the more determined to slim RIGHT down. Oats and water for me then! Haha!! Not really, think I may have a Weetabix. But, shall have poached salmon for dinner, am cutting out bread almost completely and NO MORE slipping off the wagon. I have the willpower that I have hitherto lacked. I am determined and for the first time in my life I mean it, but not in an eating disorder way.

until we meet (or tweet) again

No comments:

Post a Comment