Friday 20 March 2009

My first post

Hi!
So, I'll probably just post this one time and then forget I have a blog at all... but I am supposed to be writing an essay so this is good time-wasting.

A little about me: I am 27 years old (on Sunday) and am coming up to the end of my first year studying English at Queen Mary University in London. I am from London (which seems to be increasingly rare) and I am fond of brackets (or parentheses, if you prefer).
I am doing ok on this course, but would like a couple of better grades under my belt, but I am NOT complaining (which is rare!!). Also, I feel the need to add a couple of more brackets here and there, thus proving my fondness for them.

I shall now attempt to finish my essay which is about male and female reputations in the plays Othello and Twelfth Night, but if I am honest I just want to go home and watch that film I bought yesterday (Wristcutters: A Love Story, which is apparently a comedy... we'll see).

I have 2 exams coming up in May, and if I remember that I have a blog, I shall update regularly when I am supposed to be revising. That gives us all something to look forward to! (I'm funny too!).

Sorry this is a rather bland blog, but hopefully this will become as exciting as the synapses in my brain, which I am afraid are frazzled at the moment, what with all the talk of male and female reputations etc... so, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment