Friday 5 June 2009

I am trying to life laudry my bedroom

I have blisters on my thumbs and have been mistaken for Jesus Christ and I am now sitting in the middle of the mess that is my life. Why do I bother attempting to tidy my room? I feel that I am always throwing things out and trying to clear space. TO NO AVAIL. It never lets up. I never have a proper bedroom. I cannot live this way.

On a different note...

It's Friday now. That's good. Isn't it?


I don't really have anything to say. I can hear car doors slamming in the midnight air of Central London, my telly is unplugged and I'm listening to Heart 106.2fm. I'm surrounded by the wreckage of my bedroom and really should sleep as that is what 'normal' people do at 3am. Isn't it?

Still haven't watched Rocky IV and V. I just don't want Apollo Creed to die and I really don't want to see V as even Sly says it's shit. Who am I to argue? Similarly on a Rocky theme, was listening to 'Gonna Fly Now' and had to fight back the urge to run. Find some steps and there'll be no stopping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment