Monday 17 January 2011

I feel funny and I might die

Although, I may be being melodramatic and hypochrondiacal. Probably not a word but you know what I mean. I am currently at university in the very cold and not aptly named 'The Hive'. There is nothing hive-like about this place. And not one bee to be found either, although that's probably a blessing. I am on 500 words of a 3000 word essay. I have very little to say about the book I am writing about and very little to write in my essay, but it'll get done one way or another. I am being positive and optimistic and the fact is it is only worth 50% of a second year module. I figure that if I get a minimum of 50 for it I shall have got a C overall for the module and, as I found it difficult and only read one of the texts then that is a great result. Way to go to me. I might go grab a coffee and re-consolidate my thoughts (thought) and figure out what bollocks shit I am going to write next. It is 10 to 6 and the library closes at midnight. I do not want to be here til late but I have to do what I have to do. See? Positivity!
HAH!!
On a slightly different note, I have just 10 weeks left of lectures and then it is all over. WOWZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment