Sunday 19 December 2010

Waiting and waiting (in vain for your love?)

I feel like I am always just waiting for my life to begin... waiting for money, for my degree to end and I can start my career, for when I move out. God, I am so bored of waiting. On a different note, I mostly wanted to moan about someone who drinks too much, does irresponible things and then worres about them, asks my opinion and gets surprised when I say that she acted irresponsibly. Or gets annoyed when I shrug and say OK. Bloody people. I can't wait for this all to be over, one way or another.
I don't feel well and it's Christmas in less than a week. I am doing all of the cooking for my family so I'd better get better!
Also, I cannot wait for my credit card to get here so I can actually buy what I need for Christmas. Man, I wish I had money...

No comments:

Post a Comment