Friday 20 August 2010

Stir Crazy

I haven't left the house in 2 days and my sleeping pattern is all messed up again... :(
Need to go out, anywhere, tomorrow (today, you know?) and smell the fresh London air that I miss oh so much. I wish it wasn't this way.
One day I shall live alone and do as I please and all will be well in the world, or at least this small corner of it that is mine. Is that too much to ask? Perhaps, perhaps.
My friend told me I need to let people 'in' more. Maybe that story about the little goat children and the wolf got to me more than I realised. HAHAHA. OK lame joke, but I just don't see why others are so concerned with my single status. She said 'you're so lovely and intelligent, and people can see that, but you push them away!' I thought: uh huh.
And...?

No comments:

Post a Comment